Wednesday 6 July 2011

I Heart Freeness: The Hoxton Hotel's £1 Sale!




There's nothing I love seeing more than the conspicuous four letter word adorned on the windows of some of my favourite clothing stores. Yes, it's sale season and just when I damn near spent all my money in H&M thought I'd seen it all, one of London's most popular hotels is about the throw the biggest sale imaginable. 

Back by popular demand, the Hoxton Hotel will be releasing 500 rooms at a bargain of £1 for dates between 1st August-31st October. 
Due to the success of their last £1 extravaganza, it's no surprise that their rooms sold out in a matter of minutes with a further 350,000 people left out in the wind, so make sure you have your finger on the pulse tomorrow (7th July) at 12:00 noon!

God bless the humble sale.


No comments:

Post a Comment