Tuesday 19 July 2011

I Heart Fashion: Armani Haute Couture 'Prive' Collection




Though I'm a little late (do forgive me) Fashion elites recently took center stage at the Haute Couture fashion week, held in  Paris a few weeks ago and I couldn't let another week pass without paying homage to my favourite collection of the Autumn 2011 high end fashion affair.


The Armani Prive range for me, symbolizes haute couture fashion at its finest -innovative, exquisite,sophisticated and dainty. That being said, Giorgio travelled far east for his latest collection, drawing inspiration from Japanese designs and spotlighting the devastating earthquake and Tsunami which savaged the country in March. 


Armani Prive displays delicate floralprints,soft sillohouettes,bold colours and well-defined shapes-giving us a heads up of what we should be adorning for the season ahead. 


Adore with caution!









No comments:

Post a Comment