Sunday 8 May 2011

I Heart Music Medley: Tyler the Creator, J Cole, Solange Knowles

Apologies are in order. I have unintentionally broken the first rule of the MOABG code of conduct; which is to provide a good standard of blog posts by any means necessary. Being the 21st century big kid woman that I am, minor inconveniences such as juggling a career with a social life, have some what impeded my duty to keep you updated with the freshest content and for that I would like to extend my sincere apologies. *embarrassed face*

As a peace offering, I have plowed the internet carefully selected a handful of audible pleasantries for you to consume like a bottom less stomach at a Chinese all you can eat restaurant.

Press play.

Tyler The Creator- 'She'


For those who know, know that prior to hearing 'Yonkers' I wasn't the most esteemed fan of Odd Futures(Wolf Gang Kill Them All) founder, Tyler the Creator (for reasons admittedly very trivial); however after hearing his newly leaked offering 'She'  taken from his forthcoming album 'Goblin'-I'm all ears. Dark, ominous romance at its finest.



J Cole- 'Disgusting'


J Cole has once again proven that he is far from a one trick Pony and has dropped his latest self produced gem, 'Disgusting'. It's everything that you'd expect from Cole, quality word play cinched within a well crafted beat. 



J. Cole- Disgusting (prod. by J. Cole)

Solange Knowles- 'Left Side Drive'
Solange delivers a beautiful rendition of Boards of Canada's 'Left Side Drive'. This works!


LEFT SIDE DRIVE by solange-knowles

No comments:

Post a Comment