Friday 18 March 2011

I Heart Fashion: Simeon Farrar Designs Charity T-Shirts For Japan Appeal





Simeon Farrar has fashioned a limited edition T-shirt  for the Save The Children Japan appeal. Following the country's devastating earthquake and tsunami last week,  the artist turned T-shirt designer has released a Kate Mouse Tee, allowing all and sundry to don his latest design in exchange for a £20.00 donation towards the appeal. 


Speaking to Vogue.co.uk the designer revealed,
"Since I began my label I've had such immense support from the Japanese market and over the years I've forged such strong relationships with our shops and their customers. I was due to fly out to Tokyo this Sunday for a ten-day sales trip but this was cancelled at the last minute due to the deepening crisis following last week's earthquake."


The T-shirts previously drummed up a waiting list of 300 back in December , so I highly recommend you get yours now.
Donate here.


Donate to the Tsunami victims here.


Source: Vogue.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment