Wednesday 23 March 2011

I Heart Fashion (News): Solange Knowles To Launch Fashion Career



Solange Knowles is about to embark on a new fashion career with high hopes of becoming a chief consultant for a well established fashion firm. Speaking to WENN the singer revealed, 


“I feel like there are so many talented people who've studied this and know the skill of the craft of designing because it is an art, that I would be reluctant to call myself a designer. It's still in the early stages so I can't really reveal [much] but hopefully something will develop."


I'm  actually quite excited about Solange' new career direction. I've always secretly admired her fashion sense (more so than big sister, Beyonce's over glamorous dress sense), so I can only predict good things from this.


Source: Pressparty 

No comments:

Post a Comment