Tuesday 25 January 2011

I Heart Music (News): Vybz Kartel Responds To Skin Bleaching Rumours


If you're an avid fan of the Dancehall scene, you may have caught wind of the recent rumours that have been circulating around Vybz Kartel's allegedly bleached skin. Despite the noticeable change in his skin complexion, Vybz has released a statement via the popular online Hip hop Magazine, Vibes.com to address the rumours.

"I'm my own man, and as such I do my own thing. When black women stop straightening their hair and wearing wigs and weaves, when white women stop getting lip and butt injections and implants, when bald men stop getting hair transplants, and when people stop getting nose jobs and cosmetic surgery then I'll stop using the 'cakesoap' and we'll all live naturally ever after. Until then F**k you all."


Really Vybz, is that your best defence?  It is also rumoured that the dancehall artist is set to release his own range of skin lightening products. Yes, you read right. 


Of course I had to offer my two cents on the whole subject with hilarious consequences. Click here to find out what I'm talking about. 


Thanks for the shout out Janice!

No comments:

Post a Comment