Sunday 12 December 2010

I Heart Fashion: From Ashes To Ashtyn

Lace Bandage- Dress Pondi By Ashtyn
I love finding little fashion gems, it's like finding a favourite t-shirt that you thought was lost in oblivion only to be discovered again whilst carelessly rummaging through your wardrobe, on one fine Sunday afternoon. Luckily on this particular day of rest, I came across Ashtyn, a new fashion label created by New York based fashionista, Latisha Darling.


After the closing of her popular Brooklyn boutique Pieces, Latisha's new label offers an insatiable range of sassy off the shoulder chiffon blouses, fierce leopard print dresses and a Peplum dress that I'm convinced has my name embedded within its fabric.


Check out the video below, for the lable's début collection.


ASHTYN LOOKBOOK 2010-2011 Collection from ALL AREA CREW on Vimeo.


The Lace Bandage dress in a 10. Thank you, please!


So what's the verdict ladies and gents?

Source: Parlour Magazine

No comments:

Post a Comment