Monday 27 December 2010

I HEART CHRISTMAS, BOXING DAY AND THE REST!!

The lead up to Christmas has been the most eventful week of 2010 for the ol' Brixton Girl, not because I was busy playing Santa Claus to my family or because  I had  suddenly decided to raid every Clark's store in London, in a generous effort to ship a dozen pair of shoes to Jamaica. Don't get me wrong, although the above reasons are feasible, the fact is the past week has been filled with a wealth of unexpected mini crisis', hence the irregular post updates ( my apologies). 


However; with Christmas 2010 in full swing, what started off as a peculiar week gradually transformed into a unambiguous, 'everything happens for a reason'-kind of week, come Christmas day.  Hurrah!!


Christmas for Musings Of A Brixton Girl is about family, gratitude, generosity, love and excessive food consumption-to waste is to diss! But Christmas wouldn't be the joyous annual occasion that it is without the photographic evidence that accompanies it, a.k.a the 'You've been caught slippin' file.


Take a peak at some of the images  I managed to capture over Christmas including a few pictures of my unorthodox but all together triumphant, grilled  Christmas  turkey-our oven broke down (don't asks!).
 MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW BOXING DAY !!!!!!!!!!!!
















No comments:

Post a Comment