Monday 1 November 2010

Out And About: Camden's Cupcake Camp

Yesterday 'Proud Camden' hosted London's first 'Cupcake Camp'- a phenomenon which has already swept the likes of 50 cities around the world, apparently. Witnessing an endless collection of decadent cupcakes under one roof, was a delicious sight to behold  and for just £6.00 I had the oh so strenuous  task of picking my top five cupcakes to help send me on my Sunday sugar high.

With a live band playing in the background, what I had imagined would  be an average cake stall fair, was in fact something of which resembled  a sweet tooth orgy. From the'Key Lime' vegan cupcake 'to my personal favourite, the  'Mojito' cupcake,  every cupcake you could ever dream of was in full attendance and what's more, all the money raised from the event will be donated to the North London Hospice.

Although my eyes were bigger than my stomach at least my cupcake conscience was clear. Enjoy a few of my musings!





The lucky five...
The Mojito Cupcake...heaven!

No comments:

Post a Comment