Thursday 11 November 2010

I Heart Music (News): Kanye West Graces 'Back To The Future Edition' Of I-D Magazine



Kanye West (my secret lover..shh, don't tell anyone!) is doing the media round. Only this time he's showing his i-D.-no, not to verify his age but for the latest issue of I-D Magazine for its 'Back To The Future' edition. Drenched in gold chains, Kanye never fails to add his own spin on things.

Speaking of I-D....
In honour of I-D Magazine's 30th Anniversary, book publisher Taschen  recently created a book that highlights the magazine covers over the last three decades. Originally founded by ex Vogue art director, Terry Jones in 1980, the book pays tribute to the British magazine's dedication to art, music and youth culture. Seen as Ye is on its latest cover, I wonder if he made the cut in time?

Only one way to find out, purchase the book at the Colette online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment