Thursday 7 October 2010

I Heart Music: Black Milk Ft Royce Da 5'9 And Elzhi 'Deadly Medly'


















Ok. So I'm not sure how long I've been sleeping on this video but seen as it's just been brought to my attention, it's only right that I address the matter at hand. One of my favourite producers and mastermind behind my favourite album of the year so far, Black Milk teams up with Royce Da 5'9 and Elzhi on his epic track 'Deadly Medly'.

With all due respect to Royce ( who is by no means a less credible rapper), whenever you call upon a lyrical genius like Elzhi to bless a track, be prepared for a classic. Taken off of his current album 'Album Of The Year', Black Milk has served up probably the hottest collaboration of the year.

Listen, breathe and turn it up.



Thanks for the heads up Miss Kip.

No comments:

Post a Comment